NEBOSH International Technical Certification in Oil & Gas Operational Safety
Bali | December 14 – 19, 2015 | USD $ 2169
This NEBOSH Oil and Gas Operational Safety course is a professional qualification that allows individuals to gain a good grounding according to the operational safety requirements in the oil and gas environment, both onshore and offshore. It is developed to meet the growing requirements for formal training and certification.
Who should attend?
The course is designed for people such as managers, supervisors, employee representatives, health and safety counselors who needs to ensure and understand safety in the working environment.
What are the benefits?
This NEBOSH Oil and Gas Certificate has been professionally structured as a competency development course for personnel working in the safety industry, equipping them with vital specialized safety training and know-how. By implementing effective process safety management across all areas of operations to reduce accidents and achieve cost savings for the business.
NEBOSH International Certification in Oil & Gas Operational Safety Course Content
The contents of this course are covered in FIVE elements :-
ELEMENT 1: Health, Safety and environmental management in context
- Learning from Incidents
- Hazards inherent in oil and gas
- Risk Management Techniques used in the oil and gas industriesSafety cases and safety reports
ELEMENT 2: Hydrocarbon process safety 1
- Contractor management
- Process Safety Management (PSM)
- Role and Purpose of a permit-to-work system
- Key principles of shift handover
- Plant operations and maintenance
ELEMENT 3: Hydrocarbon process safety 2
- Failure modes
- Safety critical equipment controls
- Safe storage of hydrocarbons
- Furnace and boiler operations
ELEMENT 4: Fire protection and emergency response
- Fire and explosion risk in the oil and gas industries
- Emergency Response
ELEMENT 5: Logistics and Transport operations
- Marine Transport
- Land Transport
- Desember 14 – 19, 2015 at Bali
- USD $1999.00 (Course Fees) + USD $0.00 (Registration Fees) + USD $170.00 (Exam Fees) = USD $ 2169.00
- Exclude tax 10%
- We now accept credit cards
The Fee Includes:
Lunch, 2 x Coffee and snacks each day, Study Book for the NEBOSH International Technical Certification in Oil and Gas Operational Safety Guide, Course Workbook & NEBOSH registration & Examination fee